Let´s climb on Dolorock !
Again it´s time for the classic Dolorock Festival!
As the pandemic restrictions are allowing it!
The event will take place from May 27th till 29th, 2022!
The event starts with an open air cinema on Friday 9pm at the Toblach Nordic Arena!
On Saturaday 28th we start the Redpointfight event in Landro Valley. Late registration and starter package pickup from 8am till 9am, briefing at 9am in the Restaurant Dürrensee. The competition will start at 10am. Scorecards must be submitted no later than 5pm.
Food and drink vouchers can be redeemed from 6pm in the Dolorockarea near the Toblach train station.
The classic Dolorock party will open with the prizegiving at 7:30pm
We want to celebrate the End of the day with Live Music featured by Circolo Culturale Alta Pusteria.
We'll end the festival on Sunday 29th with a joint brunch from 8am till 10:30am.
Still some strength left? Of course you will go climbing. With new or old acquaintances. Those who want to take it a little easier can relax with a little Yoga session at 11am.
Don’t miss Dolorock 2022 – safe the date!
Registration and Redpointfight Climbing Modes 2022
- Register online for the event! Pre-registration is open from now till May 22th. Dont't waste time and register now. Starting places are limited.
- The access data for your scorecard account will be provided to you when you pick up your starter package. Food and drink vouchers are included.
- The registration of the first 200 bookings get the traditional Dolorock T-shirt :)
- Climb your 5 hardest routes (onsight, flash, toprope) within a day (same like every year due to www.8a.nu )
- Climb as many routes as you can within a day!
- Average amount of points (Max. amount of points divided by the amount of participants)
Honesty First! We expect the Dolorock Climbing Community to be honest and tell the truth regarding points and routes achieved!
- Final Ceremony including all the prizes for the Winners! (depending on Covid 19 Situation)
- Have a lot of Fun!
We are very lucky to climb in this beautiful environment, so please show respect. If you find some rubbish and throw it into the next dustbin, you'd be our secret heros.