Let´s climb on Dolorock !
Again it´s time for the classic Dolorock Festival!
The event will take place from May 19th till 21th, 2023!
The event starts with an open air cinema on Friday 9pm at the Toblach Nordic Arena!
On Saturaday 19th we start the Redpointfight event in Landro Valley. Late registration and starter package pickup from 8am till 9am, briefing at 9am in the Restaurant Dürrensee. The competition will start at 10am. Scorecards must be submitted no later than 5pm.
Food and drink vouchers can be redeemed from 6pm in the Dolorockarea near the Toblach train station.
The classic Dolorock party will open with the prizegiving at 7:30pm
We want to celebrate the End of the day with Live Music featured by Circolo Culturale Alta Pusteria.
We'll end the festival on Sunday 21th with a joint brunch from 8am till 10:30am.
Still some strength left? Of course you will go climbing. With new or old acquaintances.
Don’t miss Dolorock 2023 – safe the date!
Registration and Redpointfight Modes 2023
- Register online for the event! Starting places are limited. Preregistration will be open till 18th of May or until the maximum of 200 participants is reached. Late registrations will be more expensive and cannot be guaranteed once max. number of participants is reached.
- The right of withdrawal is also valid unitl 18th of may
- The access data for your scorecard account will be provided to you when you pick up your starter package. Food and drink vouchers are included.
- The registration of the first 200 bookings get the traditional Dolorock T-shirt :)
- Climb your 5 hardest routes (onsight, flash, toprope) within a day (same like every year due to www.8a.nu )
- Get some highline points too, in order to win the combined category
- Pure highline category will be rated by meters collected on line with some bonus meters for standing up and turning.
- Average amount of points (Total amount of points collected by all participants divided by the number of participants) - who will be nearest?
Honesty First! We expect the Dolorock Climbing Community to be honest and tell the truth regarding points and routes achieved!
- Final Ceremony including all the prizes for the Winners!
- Have a lot of Fun!
We are very lucky to climb in this beautiful environment, so please show respect. If you find some rubbish and throw it into the next dustbin, you'd be our secret heros.